Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Heidi Cay turns 3

This past weekend we made a very short trip back to Atlanta. I had originally planned on coming into town for long visit but it just didn't work out. I had a hair appt. on Saturday (which I was really excited about) and we had Heidi Cay's 3rd birthday party later that day. I was so glad we were able to make it back for her party since we missed it last year.

Ansley had a blast at the party and absolutely loved the slip-n-slide! She really couldn't figure out how you get down the slide so she just decided it was easier to crawl down. What ever makes her happy, right?!?
Heidi Cay "The birthday girl"

one of my new favorite pics of Ansley

crawling down the slip-n-slide

Emma Kate checking the slip-n-slide out

Heidi Cay's turn to go down ...

Oh, how I miss Publix cakes...they are just so yummy!


We also met up with Uncle Boo & CC for dinner at La Paz after the party. We had a great time hanging out! They haven't seen Ansley since Christmas so they were in some need of Ansley time :)

To finish off our weekend, we took my dad "Pop Pop" out for an early Father's day breakfast on Sunday. We went to one of my favorite places, J. Christopher's, YUM! .... Even though it was a short trip, we had a great time and it is always nice to get back home for a little while!

4 comments:

foureverlove said...

I love the new blog header picture!!!!!!!! That is so cute. She is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the early Father's Day brunch and especially for the picture of Ansley (and Pop Pop) taken at IOP.

Love,

Pop Pop

foureverlove said...

THANK YOU for the photography compliments! You are so sweet. I will find an entry for that one. It turned out to be such a happy surprise!

Casey Kelly Nicholson said...

Love the new header! Great pics of the girls. I hadn't seen any of Heidi Cay or Emma Kate in forever. Trips home can be stressful, but I'm so glad you had a good time.
Now it's time to enjoy the Florida heat! Make sure you document Disney. Can't wait to see!