Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pool Days

We had a great weekend and finally got to enjoy the pool. My mom, "Nana", came into town to help me paint our kitchen. While we were busy painting, Rob took Ansley to the pool. She had a blast! Nana and I took a little break from painting and went down to the pool to watch Ansley play in the pool :) We were able to finish the kitchen in one day...THANK YOU NANA, because it would have taken me 2 days to paint it by myself!!!

We also headed back to the pool on Sunday. We will definitely be hitting up the pool a lot this summer since pool time = long naps!!!!

Saturday

Saturday afternoon playing with our watertable...can you tell she is sick of me taking her picture?back at the pool on Sunday... sporting the pink shades

7 comments:

Kelly and Brent said...

I am so happy that Ansley's loves the pool this year! She looks so cute in her pink shades!!! And I love the pink striped bathing suit :)

Anonymous said...

I canNOT believe how old she looks in those pics!! I'm totally ticked off! Now that means I'M older! Ratz! Great pics!!! love,Mimi

angie said...

wow! i can't believe how BIG she has gotten! i wish you were going to be here on the 4th :(

fourever love said...

Great pictures! She is really getting big. Happy Summer to you too! It is going to be short so I must embrace it fully and enjoy every moment!

MattandErin said...

Love the pink Nichole Richie shades!!!!

Katie Tucker said...

where did you get that adorable pink seersucker bikini?

Jennifer said...

Katie,
I got Ansley's pink seersucker swimsuit at Tennille & Co. They have a store up here and had a big sale at the end of winter and I found it there. Tennille & Co use to be the plantation shop.