Lisa Sanders tagged me so it is now my turn ...
Here are the rules:
1. List Six UNIMPORTANT Things That Make You Happy.
2. Mention and link to the person who tagged you
3. Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
My six UNIMPORTANT things that make me happy are:
1. going to the pool and laying out; however, that doesn't happen anymore... atleast the top half of me can get some sun while I am in the water with Ansley :)
2. down-time while Ansley is napping to catch up on emails and surf the internet
3. sitting and reading a magazine without distractions
4. walking
5. When Rob and I actually get to go on a date :)
6. Painting ... I get stressed at first but always love the finished look and when others are happy with the work I do!
Ok, so now it is your turn .... Ashley, Stephanie, Katie Tucker, Suzy, Mandy Riley, and Kel you have all been tagged!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
I've been Tagged!
Posted by
Jennifer
at
1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment