We just got back from a very busy week. We drove down to Orlando last Thursday and stayed with Kelly, Brent and the girls. Ansley and Madison had a great time with each other. On Friday, Rob and I left Ansley with Kel & Brent while we drove down to Anna Maria Island for a wedding. Anna Maria Island is about 15 minutes from Sarasota and is absolutely beautiful! Rob and I had a great time hanging out with friends and seeing his old roommate from Atlanta, Ryan, get married. We headed back to Orlando on Sunday and celebrated Father's day.... All the girls came down with a cold while we were there and had runny noses. I can't imagine being sick when it is so HOT outside!
Ryan's Wedding in Anna Maria Island, FL
Happy Father's Day Rob! You are such a wonderful husband and father, we LOVE YOU!!!
Ansley & Maddie trying to both make the sit-n-spin turn...
Ansley playing with Hailey
We were just hoping Ansley would feel better on Monday because we were going to go to Disney World and already had our tickets. Thankfully she had no fever and was very excited to go see Mickey & Minnie :) With 100 degree weather we knew it was going to be an extremely hot day at Disney World. We took our time and drank a TON of water. Ansley's face was so flushed from the heat, but that didn't stop her from having a GREAT time! It really is a magical place and we had the best time. We can't wait to go back!
seeing the Magic Kindgom for the first time
happy girl!
meeting Mickey & Minnie... can't tell from the picture but she was so excited!
watching the parade
within minutes of being in the car
we got our pink Minnie ears :)
We want to thank Kelly & Brent again for watching Ansley for us while we were at the wedding and for letting us crash with them during our trip! We had a great time :)





4 comments:
Your pictures make me so excited to take Ty to Disney one day! I'm so glad you got to go. What a wonderful (and exhausting!) weekend!!!
Jen, I am so glad you guys came down to visit. We had a great time with Ansley -- she was so easy! Wish my children would sleep as much as she does :). Sorry we weren't able to go to Disney but I am happy you guys had a great experience. Hopefully next time it won't be 100 degrees when you go to the theme park!
So, so, so CUTE!! You guys are all just precious. I am so glad that you had a good time. :)
Oh so envious of your Disney Trip! Every time we plan to go one of our cars needs repairing or we have some unexpected big expense! It's something we keep hoping we can do. The photos are GREAT. I love the one of you and Ansley and also the one of Ansley with Rob and the castle in the background. So I guess I'll see you and Kelly and Angie's next week?
Post a Comment